- Licensure (Registration):
- Governmental initial approval process for institutions to confer academic awards.
- Focuses on minimum criteria such as: Fiscal, Managerial capacity, sustainability and general academic content (usually only to categorize/classify an Institution).
- The Directorate of Higher Education under the Ministry of Higher Education, Science and Culture will assume the licensure process.
- Intended to formally allow institutions to commence operating.
- Valid for 2 years (During this period the institution has to apply for Institutional Accreditation by ANAAA)
Newly Licensed Higher Education Institutions :