- Licensure (Registration):
- Governmental initial approval process for institutions to confer academic awards;
- focuses on minimum criteria such as : Fiscal, Managerial capacity, sustainability and general academic content (Usually only to categorize/classify an Institution).
- Assumed by the office of the directorate of Higher Education
- Intended to formally allowing institutions to commence operation
- Valid for 2 years (During this period the institution has to apply for Institutional accreditation by NAAAA)
Newly Licensed Higher Education Institutions :