• Institutional Accreditation :
• An accreditation process that focuses on the quality of the Institution as a whole.
• Criteria to be evaluated : Mission, Governance , effective management, Academic program, teaching staff, learning resources (Library, laboratories and educational technology), student and student services, physical facilities and financial resources.
• Conducted by an independent quality Assurance agency (NAAAA)
• Approval of field of study and the correspondent level. (Ex : An University focusing on particular fields and approved to offer programs up to certain level : Diplomas, Bachelor, Master or Doctoral )
• Valid for a period of 5 years. During this 5 years the institutions need to provide their annual progress report
• The Annual progress review serves as a tool to monitor the progress and developments of institutions as part of continuous improvement process.